How Can I Use My CBData® Product?
There's really no limit to the ways you can use CBData®.
- Keep track of all your bank account and credit card information, including who to call in the event of loss or theft.
- Import data that may already be scattered around in other programs - Outlook®, Excel® or Word®.
- Scan or attach important documents-medical reports, forms, birth certificates and more - and then easily keep track of where the original is located.
- Print out neatly formatted reports of all your data that you can refer to easily or provide to the right people -- your doctor, accountant, other family members.
- Program CBData® to issue regular updates and reminders for meetings for when it's time to update or renew a policy, subscription, prescription, etc.
- Keep track of multiple residences and all the important contact information for each one, including the utilities, service providers, emergency contacts, tenants and more.
- Keep copies of your childrens' medical forms for use with schools, camps, special kids programs and more. And your parents’ medical forms, as they age!
- Keep up-to-date information on all your vital statistics.
- Maintain a list of your doctors, their specialties and hospital affiliations for each member of your family - by state or person.
- Create an ICE (In Case of Emergency) Card
- Instantly output a Medical Intake Form you can use with any doctor.
- Instantly update your resume using the built-in Resume Builder.
- Keep track of home improvements - when, what they cost, who provided the service, etc. with our Trackers and Event Logs
- Create a list of your major appliances, warranty expirations, service numbers and more.
- Keep track of all your prescriptions: what it is, what it's for, cost, etc.
Get started today. Download your copy of CBData®. If it’s important to you and your family, it should be in your copy of CBData®.